Tuesday, October 30, 2007

durian disaster

oh f*** i shouldnt have taken those durians..................now no one can use the toilet............at least until the plumber comes to fix it......................SHTI.............................oh f*** i just farted...


-To my love,
--Yvonne, i just wanted to let you know that i love you with all my heart.
---Thank you for wishing me luck for my operation, i really appreciate it.
----Even though i might not be able to see you this holiday, know that my
-----heart will always be with you, no matter how far we are from each other
------Just close your eyes. I know i will.
----As long as i have you, i know that there's nothing to fear. Please don't be
---worried about the operation. Its going to be okay. Nothing can break us
--apart. I love you very much. If my love for you were to be represented by a
-rose, the whole world will be filled with roses.I love you von=)


AHHHHHHHHHHH

No comments: