Saturday, April 12, 2008

Pepper

~Little PEPPER~

Yes, remember Pepper? haha well he is 8 months old now. I first bought him back in November when he was just a small little furball in Jay's petshop in Jalan Sekama. I just LOOOOVVVEE dogs. Its the way they make you love them that attracts me most. They become your bestfriend, and your family. When you're down, or lonely, a dog can definitely cheer you up.....i cant imagine how life would be like if i had not walked into Jay's that day...

He studies with me in my room as well! However, he is just lazy and wont answer my questions about Physics when i test him.

Well actually Pepper sleeps in my room too! And he sleeps a lot.

See what i mean.....

He also has a box, but he destroyed it already. >.<
This picture was taken a few months back already, and now he is much fluffier than this...
He is like a pooping machine. However, he usually poops on his little carpet in the toilet.
~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
This post is dedicated to Samantha, Ashley,Khang Ngee, and Elizabeth, who loooves Pepper so much as well....Well, that's all i have time for today...I'll have Pepper himself click the mouse to post this.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PEPPERRR!!!!!!! So Cute!!!!!!