Friday, April 11, 2008

Exam is over!!!!!

MERDEKA! MERDEKA!MERDEKA!


At last the stupid exam is over, and now its just a matter of time before we have to deal with the freakin' corrections. HAIZ....Ok i guess i have to think positive! Think positive! think positive! ....Ok, this is just reminding me of add maths.....Argh i cant...



Check this out...
So this is the Maggi Nasi goreng kaum Cina, And this one it the Malay flavoured one..

So it this the Indian flavour one?:P



P.S.>>this is just a joke ya! hehe dun b angry if you are Indian or Kaum Kampung:P



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


THE GUESS WHO? GAME!



Can you guess who this is? Lemmie give you a hint :P...It's from 4C, and a prefect...hehe

And this? From 4B this time, and also a prefect. LOL. Next time you see him, just call him "eh samurai"! That way, you all help me disturb him!HAHA thx ;)


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

~EXAM~

Form 4 is such a big gap from form 3. Ecpecially in science side. Our school is crazy! This time, there is NO time for you to dream and look around, what more to say sleep! If you even stretch, you wont have time to finish your chemistry paper. Even if you blink, you will have a smaller chance to be able to check the answers....LOL well maybe it isnt THAT dramatic, but still...Its a big change in standard. I cant wait to see what my results are like...I hope they are good(DUHH!)...



~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Credits to my friends

Although my blog is a loooooooooooong way from Kennysia, i would like to thank some of my friends who have helped me to promote it!

Yvonne(Form 2), at http://vonvonvonnie.blogspot.com/

Nelson Voon(Form 3), Tiffany(Form 2), Alex(Form 4), Samantha(Form 4), and a whole lot more...I just cant think of any now :P but thanks. And most of all, many thanks to you!, who have read my blog, and help spread it... Please keep on reading, and enjoying. hehe...

Well, thats all the time i have for now. Bye..

P.S: dont forget to leave a comment and spread my blog to ALL that you know. =)

No comments: