Sunday, August 3, 2008

I HATE RUMORS

I HATE RUMORS
`
I seriously hate it when people talk behind my back. When they talk about me. Bad mouth about me, saying all the bad things that arent even true.
`
I really dont understand why some people can go around talking about others, and they themselves dont feel hurt...I just dont get it...
`
Eh please lah..i have feelings too okay... I mean...what good does it give at all? Only people who doesnt have feelings can go around spreading rumors.
`
I didnt even do anything wrong to you people. I cant sleep for many nights because of this. I cant concentrate on my studies because of this..It's as if my life is ruined because of a stupid rumor about me.
`
Dont you people feel guilty saying me?...sheesh...
`
PLEASE STOP IT OK? I seriously dont know what i did wrong. If i have, tell me lah..what for go and say me like that?
`
Everyone in school is looking at me funny now...And i HATE it.
`
Im going to tell you this one last time. . . PLEASE STOP IT.
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
~
FOR THE LAST TIME, I AM NOT JOE JONAS!!!



I mean come on...just because that guy looks like me, doesnt mean he is me ryte?...sheesh lah...=P
.

.

.

.

.

Seems that a few people didnt get the joke in this post. So for some of you SLOW people, the rumor is about ppl saying that i look like joe jonas...Loser lah u slow ppl...haha..and in case u are wonderin, it isnt really a rumor. i created it..get it?...nvm...dont come back here again. wakakakaka!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

who is joe?

Kel said...

Say wha?