Sunday, August 3, 2008

Interact Night

InterACTION...
!
Interact installation had just passed last Friday. With the theme 'lollipops and candies', everyone and everything was very colourful.
`
It was my first time attending an Interact Installation Dinner, and i must say that it was quite good.
`


Im not gay..this is just something the girls did..not bad eh?
`

Daphanie, Fiona, and Samantha looking hawt hawt hawt and colourful...I think Fiona is disturbed by Samantha's...smell...=P
`

Again, im not gay......ok lah ok lah...I AM GAY...happy?...now stop disturbing me...
`
Theshifted92 doing their thing on stage.. Ashley lee in the middle of the stairs singing Im Yours by Jason Mraz....
`
Ashley Lee stamping his paw prints on the plaster. Farewell to you.
`

Yan Chi, the Prom Queen, dancing with the 'Prom King'...That was so wrong..
`
At the end of the night, everyone danced like mad till 12 smt...
`
All in all, the party was a blast. BUT, i went back still a bit hungry though..
`
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
SYARAHAN CHAOS

Now let me explain why my syarahan went wrong...As you most probably know, not too long ago, there was a Syarahan Competition. And YOURS TRULY joined, and things went wrong...

Let me tell you why..

1)I had practically ONE day to memorise Because i just got back from London the night before.

2)I didnt write the script. I got it from a book. Printed it our, and it was 4 pages! So it was damn hard to memorise.

3)Of course when i went up, i was a little nervous, and at the same time, i wasnt really ready with my script. So when i went up, all the info flew away...

SO PLEASE, i am not a fool...i just had bad luck, and was in a bad situation..haha..

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

That's it for today guys..i'll be updating soon..TRUST ME..c ya. =D

No comments: