Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Yamatei!

Im starting this post without an aim. I dont know what to write about, but here goes. Hey, have you ever tried to write without an aim? I think thats a better way to let your imagination do the writing for you. As a wise man once said, '' We must be open to possibilities for our imagination to create''. Ok lah I was the one who said it, but it is true. LOL. Think about it. But there are times that you just get stuck. You suddenly run out of ideas. Like me now. So im just continueing(is that how u spell it?).Bla Bla Bla. Whay am i doing this i have no idea. It feels like im talking to myself. I dont even know if people would read this crap. I want to fart. I got stomach ache this morning. Should i stop writing? I dont think so. Ok think think think. Hmmmmm. Ahhh Yamatei! Itai Itai! Moto! HAHA that was a little bit of Japanese for you. Owen tot me that. Ok. Is this a little boring for you? well...Thats TOO BAD!!


OK now perhaps you know me a little better coz u get to c what i think about in my mind. And yes, it IS crap. I know i know. But it is My crap and i like it. Wait a minute that just sounds wrong. . . . .

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Well guys, school is still the same , with an over supply of homework and loads of things to study. With the assessment coming soon, you might think that things are more stressed and we are studying harder that ever. Well, ......... Your right about the First part nia. Seems like my class dont study at all! Things are as or more crazy than before, especially after the chinese new year celebrations. Boka-C arr....

~Some Quotes Of the Day In Our Class~


1)We love Linus! Only Linus!-4B

2)Oi Lypo lah!-Leonard

3)Yamatei!Moto!Itai!-Me

4)Certainly Not-Mrs Ngu

5)Bring everything!-Hong Shen

6)I'll Do IT!-Shirely

7)Dirty Boy!-Mervyn

8)Class Dismissed-Bernard

9)ehahehahehehahhaehahea!-Danson's Laugh

10)Its really very simple-Mr Linus

So you see, my class is very weird....

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

~Given Names For Friends~

1)Beans-Me

2)Box(pronounced Boxssh)-Ashley

3)Gayry-Bernard

4)Helga-Khang Ngee

5)Putz-Samantha

yup...My class is weird


Well, Thats all i have time for guys. Its late and tmro got school! OK gtg. I hope u all liked this post, and my blog :P

No comments: