Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ASSessment review


Yamatei!!! Finally the ASSessment has passed and i can finally relax. The ASSessment was soooo crappy.Especially Chemistry. The questions were sooo hard even the smart ones like Yu Yang, Alvin, and me(:P) couldnt finish the test in time. whoalau...SO many people were cursing and swearing..Like TIMOTHY!!! Mai Ku here Mai ku there...The time allocated for the Chemistry test was not enough. I think even Cikgu Felicia cant finish the paper herself.


And Add maths.Haiyooo!!! The questions looked soo complicated but i realised that its actually quite easy. But it was already too late. I remember there was one question which looked hard. So i left it to the last minute. So i then finally realised that it was quite easy because i had found a way to do it. So i was busy doing it when teacher said,''Ok. Times up. Pull your pants down and stop writing''. Whoaliau. I didnt have time to do that question which was worth 8 marks and now she is asking us to take our pants off. Chee bei.


In Bio, i spent too much time on the essay question. When teacher said that the time was up, i flipped to the front page only to find out that i hadnt shaded the answers, I was sitting on the 3rd table from the front, and Mrs Ngu had already started collecting the papers. Damn! Luckily the other teacher asked us to staple the correction paper with the question paper. So that bought me some time to finish shading the 20 questions. But the time was not enough. Mrs Ngu knocked my table when i was shading my last 2 answers. But before i could finish, she said,''I'm not going to collect your paper'' Mai ku. Just 2 more questions nia....But then i passed up to her and she told me to plan my time better. At least she didnt scold me lah. hehe.


I actually expected Physics to be harder, but that doesnt mean that i can get A....haaaaaaa. I didnt finish, i didnt do the middle and i lost 13 marks.


After the ASSessment, i bet the results would be bad for many of us. I bet the school would be forced to change the other 2 classes into arts stream. I remember asking the bio teacher smt. I think it would be better if i showed u like this.

Andy:Eh Cikgu. Do you know how to teach econs?

Cikgu Anita:Why?

Andy:Because later when 4B and 4C change to arts you dont have job.

hahahahahaha. Its true. I asked her that.hehe
Then i remember asking Cikgu Susanna right after the Chemistry test:

Andy:Hey cikgu. Still got space in arts?

she loled. Well its true. I think now we are not wondering if we can stay in science or not. I think we are now wondering if there is space in Arts!

~Hardness Ranking~

1)Chemistry

2)Bio

3)Physics

4)Add maths

Aww man i really hope i can get good marks.haaaaaaaaaaaa.


Eww.Dirty boy is really dirty. We found a rotten orange in his drawer, and it dropped oin the floor. Teacher asked him to throw it away and he took it with his hand and didnt wash his hands after that. hehehe. A message to ditry boy if you are smart enough to read this part-Oii!Dirty boyI'm scared of u meh?I ask trinekens come and they can deal with u loo.:P.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Well, i wish you all good luck, and may God Bless. Please leave a comment or two okay. And ask other people to read my blog also. Its like not many people read at all.haaaaa. Ok'e. Thats all the time i have guys. Bye.

5 comments:

The Dorks said...

haha.. i fail too

Caleb said...

So then maybe we'll ALL fail. That way there's no way they can stream us since all our marks are zero so we'll all get to stay in science and cikgu anita can keep her job. :D

Ry.~ said...

lolmg.

hardness ranking:
1. Add math
2. chem
3. phys
4. biology

actually phys and chem are pretty much tied up. just that i don't like the math part in phys. XD

Anonymous said...

update?

Anonymous said...

update!!