Monday, March 10, 2008

Glory Glory 3C

I dedicate this post to all my 3C friends. Our separation showed that nothing lasts forever. All the fun, joy and laughter we shared together in our humble little classroom. All the lessons we had. All the experiences we shared. Time waits for no man, and as soon as we know it, it was ahead of us. And this year, we are separated by class. 4A, 4B, and 4C.

So i have posted this to all my friends, whom we had shared so much time together. We are like a family, brothers and sisters growing up together, succeeding together. Just like in the Merdeka play, and the PMR results.

"When you ask God for a gift,
Be thankful if he sends,
Not diamonds, pearls or riches,
but the love of real true friends
."

Even if we are in school learning,

Or out having fun,

Even if we are goofy,

Or just plain weird,

We are all still friends, and friendship lasts forever.

6 comments:

Sha2 said...

andy!!! u rock!! i love ya!!! i am touched i dono y... ehh.. but i don see the connection between the pics n the msges u sent me... we r one whole gang.. dats all!!! 3C -2007- rocks!!

Anonymous said...

its touching , man. bring back memories. more posts like this and u will turn me emo

Kev said...

Wow, awesome post dude, you guys all look great in the pics.. Nice to see the gang together hehe. *touched* Makes me emo in nz.. sighs,...

Anonymous said...

hi-five, my emo dudes! anyway... blady herl lah. what bout 2C? 2C was when we stil had azzie with us. that made us all complete. and me too, don't forget. i SO know the class sucks without me, eh?

Anonymous said...

wei! how come my face only appear 2 times?

Anonymous said...

yo braderrr...
nice post man..
we'll stay as brothers
crap u la,
brought back memories..
now miss times we all had together
woudnt forget all of this memories..
cheers..