Monday, March 31, 2008

~School Sports 2008~

The School Sports Meet 2008 Review...

A few days before we had the school sports meet, we had tha field events in our school itself..... It was BAD for me....OK...its like this-I went for triple jump. And i had not trained for it at all. We had 3 jumps to qualify for the finals. So on my 1st jump, i jumped on the wrong line......Then on my second jump, my shoe gave way. I lost my SOLE.....(the pic above) mai ku...so lau kui.....So that jump was also a no-jump.....It was down to my final jump to get to the finals... LOL at least i got into the finals...I jumped about 8.8m.....But in the finals, I got last place...With my best jump recording at about 9.8m...And Ben Sim was already 11 plus meters.....Mai ku...All the other competitors were from interschool. And i was the only noob.....=_=' ...Although i didnt win that event, my trophy was seeing my friends who stayed back to see me and to cheer for me. Thank you all for that..But for all of you who didnt, F*** you!haha jk jk..=P


On the Sports Day itself, I had 1 event-the 100m sprint.... I got 5th place out of 5. lol.I asked my friends who saw my race and they said that we all ran at the same speed. I lost because all the other competitors were from interschool. So they had sufficient training and experience. Yet again, i was the only noob. So they all got a head start from the starting point. They got a better start. They actually leaped forward and ran. I just ran. So i got last. Haiz..

All the green house members nervous.... EEEE..whats that old man touching??...Anywayzzzz.....I went there also to take picture of people's faces when they ran..Because many of them looked funny..

She is actually smiling....

I didnt know someone can get an orgasm from running... she is saying- uhh uhh...

Whoa! Damn..Is she crazy or what? hahaha...

Take a closer look....LOL

This 1 got stomach ache....hahaha im so bad lah!LOL

Hey where are you going grandma?

OH Look!Grandma Eileen!

Owh man.My captain down....

Man...He really pushed himself a lot that day..But he did great.. There were mixed expressions from those watching the events.

Some were Blur..well, Alistair is always blur...=P

Some were a little bit too cheerful until they begin to be a bit weird....=P

Some teachers were acting cute,

Some were still blur.Cikgu Anits was posing like that for 3 minutes!

Miss Felicia's reaction -_-

Lost your handphone Mrs Ngu?

TBT was as bubbly as always, playing with..ahm..boys....
~THE RESULTS~
1st-RED
2nd-PURPLE
3rd-YELLOW
4th-GREEN
5th-BLUE
At least Green didnt get last place again....=D I'd like to think its because of me did they not get last=P....hehe..
Well, thats all the time i have guys. Please do drop me a comment.Thx.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

walau, why u put my picture there?

Anonymous said...

..funny post tho! i like your blog la. and i dont look like a grandma.=)