Friday, May 23, 2008

Happy School Holidays

The School Holidays


The school holidays are finally here, and at last, i can wake up a bit later than usual, eat, sleep, and play all day long. Well, maybe not, but I'm sure many of you will be doing this. Anywayzz....


On Sunday I'll be going to Singapore. It wont be a real vacation because I'll be having a medical check up there.Most likely I'll have to go under the knife.

The story goes like this. About a year ago, i discovered a little lump under my jaw, an area near where your neck meets your jaw. Then it's getting bigger and bigger. So i had a test done in Normah, and we decided to have another one done in Singapore.

So yeah...That's basically it... But even if i have the operation, it'll be an easy day operation and i will be able to leave in a few hours time.

Well i don't want this post to sound too boring. Too bad..i already did. That is IF you think its boring. Who cares?

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Naughty Naughty...
The day before Teachers Day, we were having free periods for practically the whole day. I brought my camera with me. Well, actually Owen borrowed it for a few days to take pictures of the Walkathon, and he passed the camera to me that day. So i get to use it during lessons.
This is an emo picture of Fiona during BM period. Cikgu Tan was so blur he didn't even know i was using my camera.

Mr Tan Ah Siang.......See? Blur Blur 1..... :P
Some people were even playing chess during his lesson.
While some took the opportunity to hook up with the girls! :P

This is our class door....Sad huh...

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

This TWO WEEK holiday is gonna be boring i can tell. I'm bored already. I cant even think of what to blog about, and that's why this post is just weird.

Thanks for reading. I'll post as soon as i can, after i get back from Singapore. Have a happy holiday everyone.

No comments: