Saturday, June 28, 2008

Lucky Dog

Pepper, the lucky lucky dog
>
Meet Pepper again. This son of a bitch is really lucky to be in my family. Why? Well,......

Meet his friends....Pepper has loads of toys and plushies to play with. Some even lost their eyes!(like the yellow bear)

And he loooooooves them all. As much as how much WE love him.
And i love you too! I hope to be that future hubby..hehe...Love you to bits.
He just spends his day at home sleeping, watching TV with me, looking at my mum cook, chewing my dad's socks, and playing with his toys. Basically, Pepper is born to enjoy life. How i envy him.
/
With the stupid exam coming, how i wish i could enjoy life like Pepper...
/
My exam will start this Wednesday, 2nd July, until the next Friday, 11th July...So my whole two and a half weeks will be packed. Im not supposed to be blogging now, but because a lot of you are asking me to update, i figured that i'll just make a short post. Stupid exam...
/
Thank you to Ashley lee, for promoting my blog, and good luck to all for the upcoming exam. I will update when i have the time. C ya!

No comments: