Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sematan trip

Sematan Trip




Ahh beautiful sunny Sematan. Where the sun and the beach come together to give you the perfect mix for a perfect escape from Kuching's busy city life. The soothing sounds of waves crashing upon the shoreline gives a feeling of relaxation, and the sun is sure to give one the best tan. Oh yeah, did i mention annoying people sharing the beach with you?
~

I woke up at 6 something today because some stupid idiot people play techno like its their grandfather's brithday. So damn loud man. Apparently they came in a group. So there were a lot of these idiots. Looks like some camp cuz there were a lot of kids, and the teachers play the techno song to wake them up. And in the process, they woke us up too. I wanted to throw my leftover bbq pork at them. Damn those idiots.
~


Anywayzz, by the time my cuzzies and i went to swim, the tide went very low. I guess my cuzzies are to ugly the tide wont come in! The water was sooo very salty. Why does it have to be salt? My face hurts when kena the water.. My eyes too..
~

And guess what? By the time i went there, the sun was tired. So i didnt get a tan. Drats...


Just a picture of a coconut tree an a sunny afternoon.




And can you see this? It isnt crab shit. Its formed when the crab come out to eat. What the crabs do is they come out of their holes at night, and then they will use their lil pincers to roll up the sand and lick off the salt and microorganisms on it, leaving a round ball behind. And there are hundreds of these balls.






Umm....maybe a bit more than a few hundred...



Oh yeah did i mention Pepper followed as well? He really likes the bitch..i mean...beach..
~
~


>BEWARE! LOOK AWAY IF YOU ARE SKIRMISH!<
If you dun like disgusting stuff, skip to where it says 'END'..loser..hehe

Guess what my cousin did? She took a lighter to burn the shell of the hermit crab to make it come out.



It took quite a long time, but it eventually came out. But it was almost chou ta..



And this little fellow was angry too! Eventually, it grew tired...And died..


So my cousin burnt it summore....Until it became red...EEEWWWWWW

And that wasnt the end of that! She took its shell to poke the abdomen until the juices came out.

Then slowly plucked out the legs and claws...cruel huh?
~
>THE END<
~
And look what i found? nice eh?And it's all mine...

Well, maybe not. Seems to be occupied by Francis.


The 1st night my cuzzies and i went crab hunting. Every crab in the picture was caught by me..Then we released them after i had 2 chicken wings and a short rest...

This was what i wrote on the sand.. haha...and YES I DO =) and very much too.

Is it a bird? is it a plane? yeah...its a ahm...bird...Cool eh? my sand bird...ahm..

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
That's it for now guys. I know its a weird post, but i had a headache. You should be thankful i updated! the things i do for you..haih..im just such a good guy.. :P
~
Dont 4gt to vote at the side okay?...Oh yeah and some readers of my blog might see my chatbox on the bottom left of the page. It's supposed to be on the top left. So try using mozilla, or if internet explorer if you have a problem like this..happy holidays guys..

No comments: